WinFamily 10 will show you the new generation of genealogy programs. WinFamily 10 is based on the top selling WinFamily 6.02, but it’s totally rebuilt to a modern, easy to use, high end product.
Aviable in varius languages with help-files too; English, dutch, frence, latino-spanish, danish, swedish and norwedian. Also aviable in german language (some limits in translations). As exstra, you can also use the program for animals too.
The user interface is very easy to understand and you don’t have to be a professional to start using this intuitive and self explaining program. If you are a professional you will take great pleasure in the new tools and in exploring the total package that WinFamily 10 really is.
– Runs under Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 & 11.
– 100% GEDCOM 5.5 compliant import/export routines. (Pls. note; MyHeritage and few other software programs do not held this 5.5. standard)
– Record every possible detail for every person in your database.
– Store pictures, sounds, films or other multimedia with every person or event.
– Create professional trees and suns.
– Click and drag individuals into family tree.
– Build webpages automaticly.
– Make imports and export easy.
– Multi Language (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish Latino, domestic animals (Danish and English)
– Automatic backup rutines.
– Advanced statistics + lots more…
Try WinFamily for free
Download the demo version of WinFamily 10 and get started right away with registering your family data.
You dont loose your work during demo period.
When you decide to buy the license you keep all the data you have registered in the demo version.
No limitations in the demo
The demo gives you full functionality for 21 days.
WinFamily 10 is easy to use.
WinFamily 10 is the easiest genealogy program to work with. Amateurs and first time users, gets the quickest start into the world of genealogy ever. Professionals find all the functionality they expect, and more.
If you decide against WinFamily 10 and wish to try another genealogy program, you can export your registered data via GEDCOM and transfer them to any other genealogy program that supports GEDCOM. WinFamily 10 supports GEDCOM perfectly. Don’t hesitate! TRY IT!